Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling Sentimental

Up late tonight and feeling sentimental. Friends are moving and times are tough. Thanks Erica for being a great neighbor and friend and I hope we still get to see each other lots even more then just bingo. I know my kids will miss the heck out of your kids. They wont have anyone to throw things to over the wall. Anyway, thanks to all my friends for keeping me sane. I know I say crazy and embarrassing things all the time but you stick with me anyway. I hope all of you are well and if you every need me I am there. OK enough with the mushy stuff. Love ya all. New pictures will be coming soon.
Shannon

4 comments:

Owen said...

Awwww, you're making me tear up ova here! Scott and I were just talking about you guys this weekend. Wish we could take you guys with us and plop your family down behind us so the kids could continue to share otter pops over the fence and walkie-talkie from yard to yard and hit each other with flying objects over the fence and our "code of deafness" would stay intact. I'll miss borrowing things over the fence, from parmesan cheese to 9 ft ladders. When Boston hops the fence there will be no one to catch him mid-fence and make him climb down. Tough times in the neighbor department for the Brenays for sure. Thanks for always being there for us and can't wait for "bingo" every month....make sure you bring your A-game!!

Candice said...

Oh Shannon, mushy becomes you. :) I assure you that I have NEVER heard you say anything embarrassing..EVER! You have no idea how much I enjoy you. I look forward to much cackling in our future.

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Bingo. I said I was up late. That is freekin hilarious

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Finally decided to catch up on my blog reading and just spit soda out of my nose. BINGO??? Is that one of your "embarrassing" things you say. OMG freakin' hysterical. Bingo, lets leave that game to the Catholics.