Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of School Beauties

Here are my first day of school beauties. Times are good when the kids go back to school. I sometimes dream about the day when all of the kids are in school all day and I have some free time again then I wake up and realize that we will be having a newborn in November and that dream is then another 5 years away. Oh well the first day of school is still a mixed emotion day for me so I guess I am still not ready for the kids to grow up. Until then I will continue to dream.
Love ya
Shannon


Amelia is ready to go
Gabbi and Amelia already tired of their Mom's pictures


Hayden looks so excited


Livvy is ready a couple of years early

4 comments:

Owen said...

Ahhhhhh! The sound of peace and quiet is always enjoyable! Wait! What am I saying? Who are we fooling? We still don't have peace and quiet!! But 2 at school helps with the pandimonium level FO' SHUR! 12 more days til preschool starts!

*side note on the Bunco assistance. I am available for anything you need!! We will talk.

Stacey said...

Your kids look so cute. Love the backpack/first day of school shots. 2 in school does take the chaos down by half! So now the question... is the house half empty, or is it just half full? I guess it depends on which side of the bed I woke up? haha
*** Let me know on Bunco too--- I would love to help!

jill said...

What cute little kids! It makes me remember the first day of school jitters. I hated that!

Afton said...

I am with you there, girl! Can't wait for the peace and quiet of ALL-the-children-in-school brings...

Cute blog! Your kids are so cute!