Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Back and Have A Smaller Stomach

Hey all you strangers,
Well I am back after a much delayed 3 months. Most of you know that I had baby Birman blessing number 4 Eliza on November 15. She is a really great baby which I prayed for since the others were all kinds of trouble. She eats, poops, pees and hardly ever cries. She sleeps most of the time and doesn't demand much attention. I think she is wonderful. However, she didn't want to come out so I had to be induced which I have decided is the way to go. The doctor broke my water, I had contractions right away and only had a few really painful ones before they gave me an epidural. After that I dilated in a couple of hours and was done. We got there at 5:30, filled out paperwork until about 6:30 and I was done at 11:58 p.m. What a good deal. Anyway here are some pictures of the kids and Eliza from Halloween and her birth. Hope you like them. Oh ya, I also graduated from college in November amongst all of this craziness after 14 years. Yeah, what a relief.
Love
Shannon


7 comments:

Bumm crew said...

I'm so happy I got to see Eliza the other day! She is so beautiful!! I'm happy for you that you were sent such a sweet, content baby.Congrats on graduation! What an accomplishment.That has to be such a great feeling.Such a perfect month for all of this.So much to be thankful for.And I really don't mind subbing for you. Just let me know if you need me again.

Owen said...

Awwwwww! Little Eliza is adorable! Scott told me he wanted a baby for Christmas the other night after we saw Eliza....dream on dear. Congrats on graduating! That is huge! Hand that little one over the fence anytime....anytime.

Melissa and Trevor said...

glad you updated! Eliza is so cute, I am glad she is such a good baby for you!

Lindsay said...

Yay Shannon! I am so proud of you finishing school all while being pregnant during the summer and taking care of 3 kids. Eliza is great, just another accompishment to put under your belt. Along with your smaller stomach! :)

Stephanie said...

She is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her and so glad she's a good baby! But could you please fit a little bit more in next month? Your schedule seems to calm. Way to go on graduating - what was your degree?

Shannon and Jimmy said...

I got my degree in psychology. I figured with Hayden being a mystery I needed to understand the mind a little better. it also helps with those funny little voices in my head.

jana said...

Whew, right? Way to go Shannon! You MAZE me girl. See you Thurs!