Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hayden Man's Up

Well for those of you who know that my son has a disability and is very shy and wispers most of the time I have a funny story to tell about when we were visiting vegas this last trip. Olivia wasn't going to eat dinner (shocking) and she couldn't go swimming until she did. Hayden decided to take it on himself to get her to eat her spaghetii so when she did he looked over at the rest of us and there were like 6 of us sitting at the table and he said in such a manly strong voice "A man's got to do what a man has got to do" and he walked away. I have no idea where he heard this from but coming out of his mouth like that was such a shock. Thank goodness for therapists.
Shannon

3 comments:

Up in Bubbles said...

What the H***? Seeing your comment on our blog was probably one of the biggest shocks of my life to date. How are you? I honestly think about you quite a bit and always hoped you were doing well. I am so glad to hear or read that you are. Your kids are darling and it sounds like life is good over at the Birman household. Keep in touch and always feel free to comment. We love it. Talk to you later.

Scrawny Johnny

jill said...

Hey Shannon, I made a comment on your first post. I don't want to write it again. I have to run, my child is tormenting her friend, again....

Melissa and Trevor said...

I love this story! Especailly because I have had Hayden so many times in my car for carpool and he does not say anything. What a funny kid!