Thursday, June 19, 2008

A New Addition

Hi all,
Well I have resisted the urge to do this for a long time since Candace started hers more because I always fear starting anything new but I am so excited to put together a page where my family and friends can come to see what is new with the Birman Blessings. First off for those of you who all new that I am pregnant you all probably know that my husband was really pushing for a boy. I guess that is my fault since the reason we tried again was because I had a feeling of sorts while attending a cousins wedding that we were supposed to have a fourth child and that it would be a boy. Well I am obviously not a psychic. We found out Tuesday that it is a beautiful healthy baby girl joining the other two girls that we now so painfully enjoy. I love girls but mine keep coming out as adults, very obstinate adults. Maybe this one will break the trend and be sweet to her dear old Mom. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this blog and I will try to keep up with pictures and such. Thus is the busy life of a house Mom.
Love you all
Shannon

5 comments:

Candice said...

I am thrilled that I get to check out all those Birman Blessings whenever I want! Keep em coming!!!

jill said...

Shannon! I couldn't believe it when Johnny told me that you had made a comment on his blog!! This is why I blog, it's a wonderful way to stay in touch with dear friends lives. Your children are BEAUTIFUL! My blog is jillupthehill.blogspot.com

It sounds like you're doing great! Congratulations on the pregnancy!

Owen said...

HOORAY!!! You caved! And another girl huh??? They're soo cute so might as well add another right? I will be thrilled to add you to our friends list!! Check in on ya soon!

jana said...

Way exciting! I had no idea. I'm exstatic for you. Love those girls!

Tammy said...

Hi Shannon!
Congratulations I am happy for you.
Wow I can't believe how your children have grown. They are so cute. My sister helped me open my blog and I love it.

Summer ideas: Play doh was a big hit and something else My kids liked doing was building forts inside the house with blankets. They would color and read etc.. and play for hours.