Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip to Grandpa and Grandma Las Vegas

The kids and I went to Las Vegas for 3 weeks at the beginning of June and had such a great time. We went as a big family up to Utah for the weekend to stay in a cabin and the kids just loved seeing actual pine trees and lakes which we have none of in Gilbert. They had a constume contest at Grandpas and a couple of them I am a little worried about. Hayden said he is a Zebra but Jimmy says he looks more like Amelia's pimp. Sorry if too graphic. Anyways the trip was great and even though it was hot there it was nice to get away from the real hot. I got to see my old friend Julie and go swimming with the kids every day. What could be more fun than swimming every day. I could think of a few things.Hayden at the cabin He is so over pictures. Olivia posing as usual. She is quite the star. The hair always looks this way. She is like the Tasmanian Devil.





Amelia with a questionable choice in costume design.





Hayden as a zebra. What do you think?





Olivia doing her Annie impression.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I am speechless! I agree with Jimmy...Hayden does look like Amelia's pimp. I can see where he got the Zebra idea from though. I am laughing my head off!!! Tell Amelia I said "You go girl!" (picture me snapping my fingers). There is always fun with those Birman"s. ;)

Oh, and I LOVE the name for the new little one. I almost named Lucee that. I guess I can never use it now that my in-laws used it on the horse.

Me said...

My OH MY!! HOW FUNNNNYYY!!! What a Blast!!
Thanks for your adorable scrapbook page! I will keep bloging!??if you have mine! XOXOXO!!I Miss oyu already!Jess